|Home | Marketplace | Worldwide Network | FAQ | Contact Us|
We constantly endeavor to provide the best possible service
to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long lasting
relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information
about you when you visit our site.
· Personal information you knowingly give us;
· Information about your Company or Business registered on our site; and
· Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site.
The following is a brief explanation of how we handle this information:
At Export.Ca or any of our web sites you may be required to give us personal information either on-line or offline e.g. in order to place an order for services or advertising options. This personal information may include your name, phone number, fax number, email address, postal code, user ids and credit card information.
We do not:
· Sell Personal information such as names, addresses, contact information, and preferences of our customers/site users to outside vendors.
· Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
· Maintain utmost confidentiality of all personal information provided to us.
· Safeguard our customers’ information from unauthorized access.
· Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide personalized products and services to meet customers' needs.
· Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone, fax, email and mail solicitation lists.
Registered Users and Company Profile
By registering on this web site, any information you provide to Export.ca, and is visible on this site, including your company’s/business’ profile, products, contact numbers, contact names, addresses, URLs and email address/es will be accessible to anyone on the Internet.
We collect and retain information pertaining to company/business profile, products, contact numbers, contact names, addresses, URLs and email address/es of our registered users. In order to provide you with new products and services we may share or sell this information via our mailing lists, but only with your prior consent. If you do not wish to have your information included in our mailing lists please indicate in the appropriate locations on our web site.
We use the email addresses provided by you to communicate with you and improve the content of our website, customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, notify consumers about updates to our website and contact registered users for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email
Statistics Collected from your Visit
As you browse the site, Export.Ca Inc.’s computer systems collect information about your visit (not about you personally) via web server logs and browser cookie files. This is used to monitor statistics such as:
· How many people visit our site
· Which pages people visit on our site
· Domains from which people visit our site
· Countries from which people visit our site
· Types of browsers people use to visit our site
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Links to Other Sites
As a visitor to Export.Ca, you may be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from Export.Ca that take you outside our service. This could include bookstores, business service partners, or affinity marketing partners. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. Export.Ca Inc. are not responsible for the privacy or other practices of such sites.
|^ Back to top|