Canadian African Trade Centre Inc.is a wholly owned private International Trade Development Company.|
The company is equipped with professional expertise and extensive linkage in Canada, United States and key African countries.
The Canadian African Trade Centre Inc. has developed a special mandate to bridge these two continents and make the necessary economic ties to increase trade and investment between Canadian and African based small and medium-sized business enterprises.
Since May 1995, CATCI has actively involved in the following areas of business:
(1) International Trade...... All types of products, equipment/machinery and technology.
(2) International Trade Consulting......Advice on all aspects of international trade & investment facilitation relating to Africa, North America, which include:
(a) Trade Regulations (b) Export/Import Procedures
(c) Logistics & Distribution (d) Trade financing & Negotiations.
(3) Financing & Investment Services.....Actively involved in joint venture developments, licensing arrangements, technology transfers, training & distributorships. We also seek to finance short and long term infrastructure and manufacturing projects in Sub-Saharan African countries.
Our management team and staff consist of professionals from Canada, USA and Continental Africa. 100% of CATCI's business development strategy has been focused on the following regions in Africa:
(a) ECOWAS - Economic Community of West African States, namely Ghana, Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea & Guinea-Bissau
(b) The Central African Customs & Economic Union - CACAE, namley, Cameroon, Gabon, Congo, Central African Republic, Republic of Congo formerly Zaire etc.
The South African Development Coordination Coomittee-SADCC, namely, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana, Angola, Tanzania, Zambia etc.
The Preferential Trade Area - PTA, namely, Ethiopia, Eriteria, Kenya, Djibouti etc.
CATCI is a member of the following organizations:
(1) World Federation of Trading Houses
(2) Ontario Association of Trading Houses
(3) African World Expo (USA)
(4) Africa Direct 2000
(5) Canada Africa Business Council 2000
(6) Association of Canadian Trading Houses
CATCI is connected with:
The Alliance of Manufacturers & Exporters Canada
Ontario Export Inc.- Africa Branch
Department of Foreign Affairs & International Trade- The African Branch
Centennial College - Centre For Entrepreneurship & Corporate Development
CATCI is registered with Trade Commissioner Services through WIN EXport & Canadian company capabilities through Strategis.
If further information is required or you would like to discuss any potential business venture, please do not hesitate to contact us.